Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment
|Job Location:||New Delhi (Delhi)|
|Post Name:||Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer (AE) & Other|
|No of Vacancy:||187 Posts|
- Assistant Commissioner (Crops): Level – 11 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
- Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Armament-Ammunition): Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
- Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Electronics): Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
- Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Gentex): Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
- Junior Time Scale (JTS): Level – 10 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
- Administrative Officer: Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Rachna Sharir): Level – 10 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix + NPA.
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Maulik) Siddhanta evum Samhita): Level – 10 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix + NPA.
As per the above information, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) publishes job notifications for the Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer (AE) & Other Posts. There are 187 vacancies and all are postings for New Delhi (Delhi). Salary will be provided as mentioned in the above chart and for experienced candidates, it will be decided as per skills and experience. We request all interested candidates to check all the given information before apply the given job post. We are just collecting all available job opening information and publishing one place to benefit people. We are not charging or requesting any money against our service. You have to ensure and validate information before applying for the job. All the Job eligibility requirements and criteria regarding this job posing i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Posting:
|Educational Qualification : ||All Interested Candidates should have completed the B.E, B.Tech, Post Graduate Degree or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
|Age Limit: ||The applicant’s age limit must be a maximum of 45 years.|
|Age Relaxation: ||Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 05 years Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 years Persons With Disabilities (PWD): 10 years|
|Selection Process: ||Selection will be made on the Interview.|
|Application Fee: ||General / OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- as applications fees. SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Applicants are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
How to Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) employee search: Interested Candidates may apply online at Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)’s website www.upsconline.nic.in from 27.12.2021 to 13.01.2022.
|Important Dates to Remember:|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: ||27th December 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application: ||13th January 2022|
|Detail Advertisement Link: Download Now|
|Application Form: Apply Now|
|Check All Job Detail from the Official website Before Applying for the Respective Job Post|